Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to our new blog!!

Becky and I spend a lot of time talking about sex...It just happens.  We go to shops, try out toys, practice self love, and (when we are digging a guy) we get loving elsewhere.  This is a new venture.  Talking about it on an open forum.  I signed up to do sex toy reviews along with the affiliate program for Good Vibes and I'm planning on doing toy reviews on this blog with the help of my best friend Becky of course.  She will test some.  I will test others.  We will post any other informative (and not so informative...basically whatever the hell else we want to post) blogs when we get the urge.

Hope you all are sufficiently enlightened
or entertained

<3
Brandi & Becky

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Can't wait for the reviews and topics to pour in.

    ReplyDelete