Monday, March 7, 2011

Adventures in Bondage

Hey everyone!  Its B (Brandi)
I guess its about time I chimed in on a topic!

I have always liked a little kink with my sex.  I like things rough, fast, and hard.  The more scratching, biting, hair pulling, and spanking the better.  Don't get me wrong.  I like making love too, but there is something hot about rough sex.
I have always been interested in BDSM...Not hard core, but light BDSM is a big turn on.
I have been handcuffed (please get the fluffy kind or some other kind of restraint because metal handcuffs can cut your arms pretty bad if you like to move during sex) and that was awesome.  I love when my hands are restrained.  It makes me struggle more and try to touch and it adds to the excitement.  I haven't gone to far into actually acting out the fantasies, but there are quite a few there that I want to try.

I really would like to learn more about the scene and try out some new things.
Anybody have any tips or suggestions??

7 comments:

  1. I am a fan of hair pulling as most of my blog followers know by now, and I like to loved roughly as well. Just something about it that I love. My Fireman is a young guy and has found that I, unlike the meek and mild girls he has been with, am down for about anything so when he wanted to try a little light bondage for the first time, of course I enthusiastically agreed. Nothing too kinky, just hands tied together and then tied to the headboard, ankles tied to the bedposts. He could not have thought anything on the planet could have been more sexy. It as an awesome night. No harm done, just harmless fun. I wouldn't want to go that route every time but to mix it up a little... why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am not looking for a full time master/slave thing (way to strong willed for that shit) aned I'm not at all into humilitation or major pain.

    I do like the pain pleasure mix though. Basically I just want to expand my horizions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no tips but I will admit to beig part of the hard and fast group... and bondage.. not that I've ever tried it but still, in my mind its awesome. lol.

    If you don't know about the DOS chatroom over on PBS in the games forum you can get tons of advice from those ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, hard sex is always cool, but I've never really gotten into the cuffs and the rope and all that kinda stuff. I'm fine with watching others do it, but I'm not a fan of doing it myself. It just seems to lessen my experience or something...

    Everyone has their thing though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi! you got another blog and it is very....smexy ;)

    anyway,i never try bondage, but i'm so curious...yep, light bondage,well...wax is pretty..is it light or hard bondage? whatever, it looks arousal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fourhourslave. Thanks for stopping in and commenting.

    Glory! So good to see you made your way over here hun.

    I think wax is still pretty on the light side (with candles that are made for foreplay). I would think that real wax could cause serious burns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choose a 'safe word' that's a little bit silly. This way, when it's used, you both laugh instead of feeling awkward.

    Lighting is key. You'll get into some VERY odd positions and you do not want to be thinking of the state of your thighs whilst in them.

    Do not be afraid to say , "Uh...no f*cking way" if a suggestion freaks you out.

    Try it both ways - dom and sub. You may be surprised by which you prefer.

    Email me with deets afterward. ;-)

    - B x

    ReplyDelete