Sunday, March 6, 2011

Themes....

Hello again

I know it has been a few days since you have seen anything from us and this weekend was a good one for me ;-) That isn't what Im going to share with you lovelies today though. Don't pout to much, I'm still getting used to putting it all out there, I'm sure the dirty stuff will come. (tee hee hee) I really just had a question for the masses. Would you attend a lingerie party? If so how far would you go in attire? Personally I think it would be a grand time if hosted correctly. There is always that chance for it to sway to the "awkward turtle" or "bad frat party."
Just something that had been on my mind lately.....

2 comments:

  1. Im not sure there is a way to make it go well...

    alcohol + little to no clothes = roudy a-holes or lots of sex (most likely a combo of the two)

    without alcohol would just be weird.

    nope...theres no way to make that a grand time, unless you want to be an a-hole or get screwed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have attended on before. With my church ladies. It was awkward to say the least.

    ReplyDelete