Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wicked Wednesday

One Crazy Brunette Chick
Since it is Wednesday I guess I should entertain you dear readers with a story. 
The theme this week is Wet and Wicked. I think I only have about one wet story that is of any interest so here goes. 

When I was in college I was dating W. You might remember him as the fellow who got the broken nose. Well it was summer time in the north east and my family has private river front property. W and I get down there and it is SUPER secluded. We grab a huge tube and start playing in the water. One thing leads to another of course. Now you have to understand we are both small people....I'm about 5 even on a good day and W is maybe 5'5. So Both of us are on this tube chilling, heavy petting when I get squirrely and decide to try and give him a BJ. All is well, dick in mouth and then I hear it......"Hope we aren't interrupting anything" Scared the pants off me. I jump up to see who is talking and end up flipping both me and W off this float. Once I get my head above water I see my Sister and Aunt both standing on shore laughing their asses off at us. Sister procedes to make the wipe your mouth motion and say....Hey B I think you might have a little something. 
Honestly don't think I will ever live that one down. Damn family!


1 comment:

  1. lmao wow yeah I've never been walked in on and hope it never happens.

    ReplyDelete